If you’re a mediation or collaborative divorce professional, working with us can bring important expertise to your client discussions, making them more focused and productive.
Specialized analyses and in-depth knowledge of divorce finance ensures your clients see clearly how even the most complex settlements support their long term security.
The result: truly fair and equitable settlements, happier clients, and agreements that stand the test of time.
We have formal training in collaborative law and mediation practices.
For the Mediator and Collaborative Divorce Professional we:
- Gather, analyze, and consolidate all financial data prior to financial negotiations, and present our findings in easy to understand terms.
- Illustrate how various proposals for property division and income support will impact the long term financial security of each party.
- Offer unbiased analysis of complex assets.
- Help in the development of alternative financial proposals and “what if” scenarios.
- Consolidate all financial agreements into a set of reports that can be used for judiciary review, and as a supplement to a memorandum of understanding.
Learn more about how we can help your mediation practice thrive!
See how our services can help your mediation clients. Enter your information below to download our Complete Guide to Divorce Financial Success Through Mediation
*All information is completely confidential. We do not spam. We do not sell financial products.