The Three Steps of Guided Mediation
Step 1 Preparation
In this phase we work together to:
- Help you organize your financial data, develop budgets, and run a preliminary financial analysis
- Document your priorities for taking care of the needs of your children and your most important concerns
- Create a prioritized plan for discussion
Step 2 Settlement Development
On the financial side we work together and methodically discuss everything including
- Division of assets and debts
- Child support and alimony
- Pension and retirement plans
- The marital home
At your option we use advanced analyses to project multi-year cash flows and net worth and “road test” your settlement. We then make adjustments as needed to make it the best it can be.
On the parenting side we systematically walk through each part of your parenting agreement including
- Living arrangements
- Parental responsibilities
- Holidays and travel
- New partners
- Address special needs
- Work to resolve disagreements
Step 3 Agreement Creation and Post Divorce To Do’s
In the final phase we create a memorandum of understanding that will be used to construct your legal document.
- Make a sequenced list of what you need to do to implement your agreement
- Asset transfers
- Critical estate planning changes
Call us today at 401 889-4240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also schedule an appointment using the form below. All conversations are confidential.
J. Anthony Licciardello, Mediator and Divorce Analyst