“How to Get Divorced in Rhode Island”
The Essential Information You Need to Do It Right!
This is the one guide you need to help you understand the Rhode Island divorce system so you use it properly, get the help you need, and do it right without spending a lot of money.
Contents of this free guide:
- NEW! SECRETS TO A LOW COST DIVORCE
- 8 steps you should take right away
- How a cheating spouse affects your settlement
- Defensive actions to take to protect yourself
- How the court process works
- Contested vs Uncontested divorce…which one is right for you?
- How child support is calculated
- What you may pay or receive in alimony
- How to use divorce consultants to save money
- When you really need a lawyer
- How long it takes, and how to get started
“This guide was a great place to start. Lots of easily understood information and tips I could use day one. Very helpful”
– Karen G.
Get the guide right now as a free download
All we need is your email. It’s safe and simple.
*Your information and inquiry is kept completely confidential. NO ONE WILL CALL YOU.
Considering Divorce? Give us a call at Wentworth Divorce Consultants. Our confidential “Answer Line” is 401 889-4240 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.
We help people going through divorce build fair, sensible, and well designed settlements and avoid costly financial mistakes. We are settlement design experts and mediators and can help you end your marriage the right way with less cost and stress.
Go to Our Home Page to Learn More or Call Us at 401 889-4240