Get on Track and Stay on Track in Your Divorce
A step-by-step guide from start to finish in building your best divorce settlement
The Financially Smart Divorce Planner
This planner contains the checklists, exercises, and tools you need to be successful ih your divorce. These strategies may be found in The Financially Smart Divorce, now available on Amazon.
Don’t have a copy?
Go to our contact page and tell us you would like us to send you one for free, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the planner you’ll get the tools you need to:
- Get and stay completely organized
- Assess your finances top to bottom
- Determine your unique priorities
- Build a personal negotiation game plan
- Evaluate financial proposals and your final settlement
- Implement and monitor your agreement
- Develop a plan to rebuild your finances
Get your planner now. All we need is your email.
*All information is kept completely private./div>
Getting Divorced? We Can Help You Do it Right!
We help people going through divorce build fair, sensible, and well designed settlements and avoid costly financial mistakes. We are Certified Divorce Financial Analysts and mediators and can help you end your marriage the right way with less cost, hassle, and stress.
Go to Our Home Page to Learn More or Call Us at 401 694-0393!