J. Anthony LicciardelloPresident, Wentworth Divorce Financial AdvisorsCertified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
Whether you choose mediation or traditional litigated divorce methods, our goal is to ensure that you and the advisers on your divorce team have the information necessary to craft an equitable property settlement and establish a sound financial future for you and your family.
CDFAs do this by
- Helping clients learn what they need in a settlement to achieve financial security.
- Using special divorce software tools to show in complete clarity how each settlement proposal will affect your long term net worth and income.
- Helping clients implement their agreement and get their financial life rebuilt properly once their divorce is finalized.
CDFAs have specialized training in divorce finance that goes beyond that of a typical financial planner including:
- Valuing and dividing property
- Retirement assets and pensions
- Managing business interests
- Handling executive compensation
- Spousal and child support
- Using divorce planning software to gain insights
- Identifying tax problems and solutions
- Working as a partner with mediators and attorneys